JIS G3302,EN10142/10143, GB/T 2618-1988
normal spangle, large spangle, small(min) spangle, zero spangle
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
Widely used for roofs, outer walls, ovens, explosive-proof steel,electrically controlled cabinets, galvanized tube/pipe, ceiling channel, building material
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
export standard, plastic film+water proof paper + steel plate+ packing steel strip or according to client's requirement
1. Agriculture: Grain silos, sprayers, ghamellas, pans and feeding troughs etc.
2. Automobile sector: Car, bus and truck bodies, undercarriage work, air and oil filters, fuel and oil tanks, exhaust pipes etc.
3. Construction: Roofing, side walls, partitions, panels, valley gutters, louvers, false ceilings, partition walls and ducks, rolling shutters, highway bumpers, slotted angles and paint coated products etc.
4. House hold things: Trunks, ice boxes, tubs, buckets, storage bins, water tanks, washing machines, house hold machines, pipes, pipe fittings and bath room doors etc.
5. Electrical appliances: Air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, electrical panels, decorative lamps etc.
6. Furniture and fixtures: Desk, lockers, almirahs, racks, light weight chairs etc.
7. Other general uses: Ducting, drums/barrels, containers, thermal cladding, railway coaches, sign boards, hoardings and road signs etc.
1. Low cost: Galvanizing is lower in first cost than many other commonly specified protective coatings for steel.
2. Less maintenance cost: GI sheets are virtually maintenance free and last longer.
3. Long life: The life expectancy of GI sheets is quite high in rural, urban and coastal environments.
4. Reliability: Galvanizing is usually carried out as per standards and minimum coating thicknesses are applied. Coating life and performance are reliable and predictable.
5. Toughest coating: A galvanized coating has a unique metallurgical structure which gives outstanding resistance to mechanical damage in transport, erection and service.
6. Automatic protection for damaged areas : Galvanized coatings corrode preferentially to steel, providing cathodic or sacrificial protection to small areas of steel exposed through damage. Unlike organic coatings, small damaged areas need no touch up.
7. Complete protection: Every part of a galvanized iron sheet is protected.
8. Ease of inspection: Galvanized coating is assessed readily by eye, and simple non-destructive thickness testing methods can be used.
9. Galvanizing process is not dependent on weather conditions.
10. The surface of GI sheet is aesthetically pleasing.